University Policies and Procedures
The following University policies and procedures detail how we comply with county, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- MPCA Underground Storage Tank Program
- Air Quality Permit Reporting
- Environmental Assessments and Remediation
- Storm Water Compliance
- Waste Management and Disposal
- Stormwater Enforcement Response: Twin Cities and Duluth Campuses
- Erosion and Sediment Control Methods
- Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
- Request Permission to Dispose of Chemicals by Trash or Sewer
The following are important external environmental regulations and programs that the University must comply with.