Training Hub Course Registration and Completion Troubleshooting
Access Denied after Enrollment
If you receive an "Access Denied" message after enrolling in and launching a course, close the course and relaunch it from the Training Hub. It can take up to 10 seconds for enrollment to be processed by the training system, which is the cause of the error message.
Course Is Not Listed as Complete in the Training Hub
If you have discovered that your course completion has not been logged in the Training Hub, but the Canvas course shows completion, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
Return to Canvas
If the status is listed as Enrolled:
- Launch the course again from the Training Hub.
- Click Modules in the navigation bar on the left.
- Click Complete course - even if you have already done this.
Check Training Hub Again
- To confirm that your completion has been logged, return to the Training Hub and click on My Training.
- Check both the Past Training and Current Training tabs to confirm that your status is listed as Complete.
If your completion is still not recorded correctly, email [email protected] for support. Include the name of the course.